Terms & Conditions
- Introduction These Terms and Conditions govern the use of services provided by Advance Plus Tech Solutions (“the Company”) to its clients. By engaging with our services, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Service Agreement The Company will provide services as agreed upon between the client and the Company. The scope, duration, and deliverables of the services will be specified in a separate service agreement or contract.
- Payment Clients are responsible for timely payment of all fees and charges as outlined in the service agreement. Payment terms and methods will be agreed upon before the commencement of services. Failure to make payments may result in a suspension or termination of services.
- Confidentiality The Company acknowledges that it may have access to confidential information belonging to the client during the course of providing services. The Company agrees to maintain strict confidentiality and not disclose or use any confidential information for purposes other than those agreed upon in the service agreement.
- Intellectual Property Any intellectual property created or provided by the Company during the course of providing services shall remain the property of the Company unless otherwise specified in writing. Clients may only use the intellectual property for the intended purposes as outlined in the service agreement.
- Limitation of Liability The Company shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the services, including but not limited to loss of data, profits, or business interruption. The Company’s liability, if any, shall be limited to the amount paid by the client for the services.
- Termination Either party may terminate the service agreement with prior written notice, subject to the terms specified in the service agreement. In the event of termination, the client shall pay any outstanding fees or charges incurred up to the termination date.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the Company is registered. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
- Amendments The Company reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be communicated to clients in writing or through the Company’s official website.
By engaging with our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.